Marvel Contest of Champions has garnered a lot of love and appreciation from Marvel fans since its release. In this game, players have the chance to bring together some of their favourite Marvel superheroes and challenge other teams. For those who are new to the game, Redfinger Android emulator has come up with the Marvel Contest of Champions Hero Guide. This guide is meant to provide support to beginners and make sure they get the most out of their gaming experience.
This guide provides an overview of the controls used in Marvel Contest of Champions.
Navigate your hero in Marvel Contest of Champions with the directional button situated in the lower left side of the screen. Slide it to the left or right to make your hero move. Unlike other games, there is no specific ‘jump’ button for use in the game.
The game features four distinctive types of assaults for each hero. Pressing the screen will perform a light attack, which delivers a low-level of damage. To inflict more harm, a medium attack can be executed by swiping the screen in a left-to-right direction. This swift punch deals more damage than a normal attack.
To deliver a powerful strike, use the heavy attack. Press and hold your finger on the screen for one to two seconds, then let go to launch a powerful attack against the adversary directly in front of your character. These heavy strikes produce tremendous harm, thus they are necessary for overpowering adversaries.
The power meter can be filled by attacking opponents or being attacked. When it is full, you can press the skill icon located in the bottom left corner of your screen to use a powerful move. These abilities are capable of causing great destruction and can be very helpful in battle. Pay attention to the power meter and use the skill wisely to gain an advantage in combat factnewsph.
Various Ways to Play Marvel Contest of Champions
At the start of the game, the Story Quest mode is accessible, and the Event Quest, Arena, and Alliance modes become available when the player has achieved a certain level.
- Story Quest Mode: This mode progresses by following the game’s storyline. Essentially, it is about thwarting Conqueror Kang’s plans. This mode is composed of individual quests, each of which is composed of several minor stages. Achieving each stage task grants experience points or gold, and finishing the quests gives you different material awards makeeover.
In order to participate in Alliance Quest, one must first join an alliance. However, the alliance must have at least a level 4 rating to allow a team to become part of it.
- Arena: The Story Quest mode permits gamers to battle computer-controlled adversaries, whereas Arena mode allows them to battle against other players. The matches are either 1v1 or 3v3. Before each battle, players must spend the necessary materials depending on the mode chosen. Victors of the matches receive rewards.
- Players can obtain resources for strengthening and improving their heroes by completing event quests. This permits them to access a large number of materials with which to upgrade their characters.
Playing Story Quest Mode
The experience of Story Quest Mode can be described as a gameplay.
In the beginning, the main focus is on the Story Quest mode, as the other game modes require the team to gain experience and progress through the Story Quest mode to access them. Therefore, let’s take a closer look at the gameplay of the Story Quest mode.
After selecting a stage, you can access the hero selection screen. At the beginning of the game, you will receive two hero crystals, which can contain one-star heroes. As an example, the heroes Spider-Man and Iron Man were obtained. Every hero has different capabilities, and there is a system of counteracting between heroes of different attributes. This is demonstrated when comparing the heroes to the enemies on the stage. If the chosen heroes are countered by the enemies, their strength and health will increase, making it necessary to quickly switch to another hero with different attributes. After you have made your decision, you can click on “Fight” to enter the battle.
- Battle: The mode of fighting in battle resembles the combat system of the Street Fighter games we enjoyed in our youth. Two characters, with their respective health bars at the top of the display, stand face-to-face. The victor is the one who exhausts the other’s health bar. Every stage features just one enemy, but they become increasingly tougher as one progresses.
Strategies to Bolster Team Effectiveness in Combat
1. Acquire heroes with a high number of stars.
In the game, players get hold of their heroes via hero crystals. Those procured from the free crystal provided daily will usually be between one and two stars. So, gaining heroes of a higher star requires a considerable investment of units, the virtual currency in-game, which can be used to buy higher-end crystals. This is due to the fact that these high-star heroes have greater combat potential, better development attributes, and more powerful abilities. Even though Story Quests offer a small amount of units as a reward, this might be a bit too hard for first-timers.
2. Bolster the powers of current heroes.
Players can gather energy crystals by completing Story Quests or Event Quests. These crystals can be used to level up the characters, which will increase their battle strength. As soon as one of the heroes reaches level 10, Iso-8 can be used to fuse them from one star to two stars, thus providing a considerable boost to their combat power. Thus, this approach is strongly suggested to new players during the starting stages so as to increase the combat excellence of the whole team.
Marvel Contest of Champions presents players with a wide array of heroes to choose from, every one of which is interesting in their own way. It is advisable for gamers to become an expert in one kind of hero and have a basic idea of the others. Only then can they have enough vigor to master the game.